If the spouses have reached a serious and unwavering agreement on divorce, the marriage is terminated with divorce by mutual consent.
How can we help you?
- You will receive legal advice from our lawyer regarding the protection of your legitimate interests;
- We will discuss the content of the agreement under Art. 51 of the Family Code in order to reach unanimity on the eight mandatory issues contained in it.
- We will draw up an agreement and all the necessary documents to open a divorce case by mutual agreement;
- We will file the documents in the competent court;
- We will represent you before the competent court.
The duration of the procedure is different in each individual case.
State fees for divorce by mutual consent:
- The state fee for the opening of the case is 25 BGN;
- Proportionate fee of 2% on the amount or the maintenance support for three years;
- Proportionate fee of 2% on the value of the property to be divided.
According to Ordinance №1 of 9 July 2004 on the minimum amount of Attorney’s fee.