CHANGES IN THE MAIN CIRCUMSTANCES OF A LTD AND/OR SOLE OWNER LLC15.11.2019
REGISTRATION OF A SOLE TRADER (ET)15.11.2019
Advantages of a Joint Stock Company:
A Joint Stock Company may issue different types of shares, with different rights and privileges, as well as raise additional capital by issuing bonds. Shares can be transferred easily and conveniently.
Preparation for the registration of an АD:
- Consultation with our lawyer depending on the type of activity you have chosen;
- Choosing a name, headquarter, business address and the amount of the capital / The minimum amount of the capital of the AD is 50 000 BGN/.
How can we help you to register an АD:
- We will examine what specific requirements laid down by law or regulations are necessary for the registration of your Joint stock company;
- We will draw up all the necessary documentation;
- We will submit the final set of documents in the Commercial Register;
- We will provide you with a Certificate of Good Standing.
- We will order a stamp for your registered company;
- We will direct you to the bodies and institutions issuing the additional documents you may need to start your activity, or we will obtain them on your behalf.
State fee for registration of АD:
- State fee for registration of an AD in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency is 360 BGN. Using our services, the fee for registration in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency is 180 BGN.
- Notary fee for some of the documents;
- Opening a fundraising account in the Bank, upon registration of a company is about 20 BGN.
- According to Ordinance №1 of 9 July 2004 on the minimum amount of Attorney’s fee.
Time limit for registration:
- Upon completion of the documents, an application is submitted for initial registration of the traders in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency. The submitted documents are processed and the registration takes up to 24 hours.