REGISTRATION OF A SOLE TRADER (ET)15.11.2019
RENEWAL OF THE REGISTRATION OF NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION15.11.2019
Preparing the registration of the Association:
- Consultation with a lawyer;
- Choosing the name;
- Setting the goals of the association and the means to achieve them;
- Setting the type of activity to be carried out by the association.
Public benefit associations;
Private benefit associations;
- Setting the type of management;
- Setting the bodies of the association.
How can we help you?
- We will examine what specific requirements laid down by law or regulation are necessary for the registration of the association;
- If you wish, we will keep the name of the association chosen by you;
- We will draw up all the necessary documentation;
- We will submit the final set of documents in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency;
- We will provide you with a Certificate of Good Standing;
- We will direct you to the bodies and institutions issuing the additional documents you may need to start your activity, or we will obtain them on your behalf.
Association registration fees:
- The state fee for registering a non-profit legal entity in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency is 35 BGN. Using our services, the fee for the registration in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency is 25 BGN;
- There is a notary fee for the certification of Consent with a specimen of the manager’s signature in the amount of BGN 6;
- Opening a fundraising account in the Bank, upon registration of an association is about BGN 20;
- Bank charges.
- According to Ordinance №1 of 9 July 2004 on the minimum amount of Attorney’s fee.