OBJECTION AGAINST AN ADMINISTRATIVE VIOLATION ACT19.11.2019
Тълкувателно решение № 3 от 30.XII.1994 г. по гр. д. № 3/94 г., ОСГК20.11.2019
After drawing up the act for establishing an administrative violation, in case you have not filed an objection against it or the filed objection has not been respected by the penal body, a penal decree shall be issued. After the issuance of the penal decree, you have the right to file an appeal against it within seven days, and the term for appealing the penal decree begins to run from the moment of its service.
How can we help you?
- You will receive legal advice from our lawyer, depending on the specifics of the administrative penalty imposed on you;
- We will examine the case-law in relation to your case;
- We will build your defence strategy together;
- We will notify you of all the evidence you have to provide in order to protect your interests;
- We will draw up a complaint and file all the necessary paperwork;
- We will defend your interests before the court in the proceedings and/or in the out-of-court settlement of your case.
According to Ordinance №1 of 9 July 2004 on the minimum amount of Attorney’s fee.